World Health Organisation Job for NPO – Routine Immunization
Deadline: Mar 1, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
- Provide technical support for polio eradication
- Provide technical support in planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of other supplemental immunization activities (e.g. measles, MNT etc.) to improve quality
- Provide technical support in planning, implementation, and monitoring of routine immunization activities to increase coverage
- Provide technical support in planning and monitoring of integrated disease surveillance and response activities.
- University degree in health-related field or social sciences
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health preferably in epidemiology or other related public health fields
- At least five years relevant experience including field experience in communication and community engagement and advocacy
- Experience in public health especially in immunization activities
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- This is a National Professional Officer position. Therefore, only applications from nationals of the country where the duty station is located will be accepted. Applicants who are not nationals of this country will not be considered.
Click here to apply