Western Union Scholarship For Undergraduates
The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program, also referred to as WU Scholars, is a program designed to support young people and their efforts to pursue a post-secondary education.
The Institute of International Education, Inc. (IIE), a US non-profit, administers the program on behalf of the Western Union Foundation and its contributors.
The WU Scholars program was created to help give young people a boost toward a better life. The Western Union Foundation believes education is the surest path to economic opportunity. Educational pursuits to gain knowledge and skills for in-demand, 21st-century careers are helping people all over the world climb the economic ladder.
- Scholarships must be used at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
- Application Period Opens: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Application Period Closes: Monday, April 30, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
- Selection and Notification to All Applicants: July 2018