Deadline: 22nd April,2018
The GSK | Kellogg | USAID Global Health Case Competition brings together business students from around the world to discuss global health challenges. Students will be placed into teams and, together, develop a proposed solution to a given global health case study that they will then present to a panel of judges. Students will also participate in site visits to local partners from both the public and private sectors (e.g., McKinsey & Company, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, social enterprises, etc.).
- Build business-minded global health capacity in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the United States
- Generate new thinking and solutions to real world global health challenges
- Identify (business/private sector) talent in the global health space
- Raise awareness and interest in global health opportunities and challenges among the business community
- Build relationships between students and schools across Africa, Asia, Europe, and the United States
- Generate new global health case studies to be used in business school curriculum globally
All students accepted to the competition will be fully funded. The event will be held at GSK’s headquarters at 980 Great West Road, London, UK. GSK will generously provide expenses to fund travel to and from the event, and lodging/food expenses in London. More details regarding travel booking and visa processing will be distributed via email to those accepted to the case competition.