Apply for a full scholarship to study RNTC Media courses in Netherland,2018
Deadline: 15 March 2018
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides OKP (formerly known as NFP) and MSP scholarships for the RNTC courses for media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries. The scholarships include a contribution towards the cost of living, the course fees, visa, travel, and insurance. If applicable, the scholarship holder is expected to cover the difference between actual costs and the OKP or MSP scholarship amount.
The scholarships are administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education. OKP stands for ‘Orange Knowledge Programme’ and these scholarships are available for 51 countries. MSP stands for ‘MENA (the Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme’ and is available for 10* countries. Please check whether you meet the criteria to apply for an OKP or MSP scholarship.
Apart from the RNTC course admission requirements, you need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for an OKP (formerly known as NFP) scholarship:
- You are national and live and work in one of the countries in the Nuffic OKP list, which you can find here;
- You must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGOs (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- You have an Employer’s Statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- You have an official and valid passport;
- You do not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- You have a Government Statement (only if applicable, please check this overview) that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
N.B. The OKP program has no age limit.
Apart from the RNTC course admission requirements, you need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- You are a national of and live and work in one of the following Middle East and North African (MENA) countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria*, Tunisia;
- The MSP is ONLY open to applicants of Syrian nationality who are residing and working outside of Syria in one of the other selected MENA countries.
- You are not over 45 years of age at the time of the scholarship application deadline
Click here to apply