USAID:Digital Agriculture Photo Contest 2018
Digital Development for Feed the Future (D2FTF) leverages digital tools holistically and according to best practice to improve the cost-effectiveness and development results of the U.S. Government’s Feed the Future Initiative.
This is developed to recognize those who are utilizing digital tools to improve farming practices and accelerate the fight against poverty by telling the story of digital agriculture technologies and how they’re working to advance food security and nutrition across the globe through the photo contest.
Ist Prize: $200
2nd Prize: $300
3rd Prize: $500
- High-resolution, high-quality photos that are at least 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. Please send us the highest resolution version of the photo you have (at least 1 MB). If you are using Photoshop, please send only level 7 or higher compressed photos.
- Accepted formats: high-quality JPG and PNG
- Only 2 photos per contestant will be accepted; if you submit more than 2, photo contest administrators will choose 2 for you
- Photos must each be an original submission (submitted by a photographer or with permission)
- Photos must each include a credit: name of photographer, and names of any people featured in the photograph.
- Photos must include a robust caption, which includes a description of what is going on in the photo, who is involved, where and when it was taken (country tag is especially important), and what digital tools are being showcased. 250 words or less.
- Photos with a time stamp or logo will not be considered.
Please submit your photos to USAIDdigitalag@gmail.com, including the information required below. All images must meet the theme of “digital agriculture.” Photo submissions due by April 16, 2018.