Deadline :24th April,2018- 4:00pm GMT.
Every year, the WISE Accelerator selects a cohort of for profit and non-profit initiatives developing solutions in education technology with high potential for positive impact and scalability.
Initiatives addressing education challenges through the use and/or design of technology all over the world are welcome to apply.
Ideal candidates for the WISE Accelerator will be existing initiatives at an early stage of development, with the following attributes:
- Established for at least one year;
- A growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing stable revenues;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/educational context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Motivation to develop further;
- Understanding of the project’s current challenges
For-profit and non-profit initiatives from all regions of the world are invited to apply to the WISE Accelerator.
Applications for the program must be submitted in English through the online system.
Please read the Guidance Note carefully before submitting your application.