- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization of fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-term planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial
trends in order to assist the CEO/President, the Board and other seniors executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the
organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and
the effectiveness of the organization.
- Provide technical financial advice to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related field, with a master’s degree an advantage
- ACCA or ICAN Certified (with work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, with at least 3 years in the financial industry in a managerial role.
- Experience conducting month-end and year-end close, cost allocation, revenue recognition, budget creation and management and cash management.
- Extended work hours.
- May require travel – local and international.
- Working under pressure.
Forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2 weeks after the publication of the job advert