LEAP AFRICA’S GRADUATE PAID INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2018 FOR YOUNG NIGERIANS
LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship Programme (LEAPGIP): offers a very unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and leadership savvy graduates to work in an innovative business environment while gaining professional and leadership experience.
Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
LEAP Africa is looking for innovative, passionate individuals to carry out the following functions:
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of creative and problem-solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Facilitate training
- Create basic graphics designs
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
Areas of interest
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Research focused individual. A degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday, 9th February 2018.
Click To Apply