Deadline: 27th February 2018
- To collate, analyse and disseminate information and intelligence. To draft associated documents and undertake to compose thematic logs.
- Support the National Crime Agency’s regional footprint in West Africa.
- Guide Nigerian partners, in relation to intelligence development.
- Self-discipline- ability to work alone
- Organisational skills- prioritise work and complete the work to tight deadlines
- Work on complex issues- analytically link information to reach conclusions
- Ability to communicate ideas- Clearly deliver the results of your analysis
- Presentation skills would be an asset.
- Drafting of accurate logs- Will require an excellent English language ability, written and spoken.
- Microsoft Word/ Excel- Familiarity with MS software.
- Familiarity with I2 Analyst Notebook, Open Source Training.
- Awareness of CPIA.