- Manage a server infrastructure with machines running Windows Server
- Diagnose and remediate issues with Windows Server Infrastructure, as well as other Microsoft and third-party Windows business infrastructure applications
- Define, maintain, support and optimize all aspects of the physical and logical design of the enterprise Windows environments
- Migration of machines to Azure
- Review daily\weekly\monthly reports of Window Server and Active Directory capacity, performance and availability metrics supplying solutions towards overall efficiency
- Develop Powershell scripting to configure Active Directory properties
- Develop Powershell scripts to ease routine Exchange tasks
- Windows Server builds
The ideal should have basic certifications in AD and Enterprise Messaging and ITIL.
The expected years working experience is 5 years.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 2 weeks after publication