Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Fellowship for Ghanians
Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) is a two-year fellowship that equips high-achieving university graduates of Ghanaian nationality with transferable leadership skills to effect change into the public sector and beyond.
EPL Ghana provides an opportunity for top-performing graduates and young professionals to join the public service in a prestigious role that includes monthly professional training, robust supervision and mentoring, opportunity to travel, and ongoing career support and development
- Ghanaian national with no criminal history
- Enrolled in the final year of an undergraduate or graduate degree; or a recent graduate with minimum of 2:1
- Entering the National Service Scheme the same year they apply to EPL Ghana
- Commitment to public service and demonstrated leadership potential
- Track record for community involvement and a passion for Ghana
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced professional environment
- Current CV/Resume
- Passport photo (to be uploaded online)
- 2 letters of recommendation (one academic & one personal)
- 2 essays:
Describe your interest in the Civil Service and how being selected as an Emerging Public Leaders (EPL) fellow fits into your personal and professional goals?
Describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and leadership.
- Interested applicants can apply through this link
- Candidates who are shortlisted for first-round interviews are required to bring a copy of their most recent transcript and 2 letters of recommendation (one academic and one personal).
- Candidates who successfully reach the final round will be given a conditional offer based on their police clearance and final transcript.