Deadline: 6th April 2018
The COINS Grand Challenge is a global competition to uncover innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders with ideas that can improve the built environment.
- The idea must meet all the requirements for submission detailed in the guidance notes and terms and conditions
- The applicant must present a clear case for how their idea will address one of the three challenges.
- The applicant must speak English fluently.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older on 1st September 2017.
- The applicant must be able to attend the Grand Final on Tuesday 5th June 2018.
- The applicant must be able to obtain legal entry to the USA for judging if selected as a finalist.
- The idea must be able to be applied to the construction industry.
Challenge 1: New and Emerging Technology
Challenge 2: Leadership
- Showcase yourself and your ideas to some of the world’s leading construction companies, private investors, and academics.
- Win valuable prizes that could significantly benefit you and your career.
- Enjoy travel and networking opportunities to the COINS 2018 Innovation Day.
- Be a Force for Good – Undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, young entrepreneur or already working in the industry, share your ideas to help improve the construction industry and society as a whole.
- Receive an expense paid trip to San Antonio, TX for the Grand Final