All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague.
We have selected 125 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young leader from each of these countries to attend the Summit in The Hague.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague. Your flight to and from The Hague must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Please note that if you are ultimately selected for a Scholarship and require a visa to enter The Netherlands to attend the One Young World Summit 2018, you will be required to pay a Schengen visa fee yourself. The Schengen visa costs €60 EUR plus the applicable service charge of your local visa application centre. The costs of the visa and the applicable service charge, as well as any further costs associated with the visa application (including travel to and from the visa application centre), fall on you as the participant.
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
- Are you a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the 125 countries listed below?
|Antigua and Barbuda||Armenia||Azerbaijan||Bahamas|
|Bhutan||Bolivia||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Botswana|
|Brunei Darussalam||Burkina Faso||Burundi||Cameroon|
|Cape Verde||Central African Republic||Chad||Comoros|
|Congo, Republic of the (Congo-Brazzaville)||Congo, The Democratic Republic of the||Côte d’Ivoire||Croatia|
|Cuba||Cyprus||Czech Republic||Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|Djibouti||Dominica||Dominican Republic||El Salvador|
|Iran, Islamic Republic of||Iraq||Israel||Jamaica|
|Kyrgyzstan||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||Latvia||Lesotho|
|Macedonia, Republic of||Madagascar||Malawi||Malaysia|
|Mauritania||Mauritius||Micronesia, Federated States of||Moldova, Republic of|
|Niger||Oman||Palau||Palestinian Territory, Occupied|
|Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Qatar||Rwanda|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Samoa|
|San Marino||Sao Tome and Principe||Senegal||Seychelles|
|Sierra Leone||Slovenia||Solomon Islands||South Sudan|
|Tajikistan||Tanzania, United Republic of||Timor-Leste||Togo|