The incubation program is opened to founder anywhere in the world that is looking to grow business in Africa, particularly Nigeria. However, it is important to note that start-ups will have to be based in CcHUB incubation space in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the program.
To help the entrepreneur(s) properly structure their business, ensure consistent growth and access funding to build a lasting global entity.
DURATION: 12 months
Startups that are accepted into the program will receive the following:
- Funding of up to $25,000 to run your operations during the program. In addition, startups will get direct access to possible follow-on capital between $100,000 – $250,000 from the Growth Capital fund by CcHUB.
- Office space for up to 6 team members, high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
- Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
- Access to experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts via mentorship
- Access to the network of corporate partners.
- Access to investors for funding post-incubation.
- $15,000 Amazon Web Services Promotional credit and more products from partners.
Note: CcHUB takes 7 – 10% equity in startups that are accepted into the program.
To be eligible to attend the program, startups must meet the following criteria:
- Have a revenue model and be generating revenue.
- Have a functional product (web or mobile).
- Have gained Users/customers.
- Been in operations (since launch date) for at least 6 months.
- Have a management team consisting of up to 3 members which include a technical lead and founder(s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to scale.
DEADLINE: March 16th,2018